What are Cookies?
Cookies are created by websites you visit and are commonly used to store information such as your preferences or login credentials. They enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site.
Cookies can be categorized as:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our website and improve its performance. They collect anonymous information about how visitors interact with the site.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- To provide functionalities and improve your browsing experience.
- To analyze how our website is used and improve its performance.
- To remember your preferences and settings.
- To deliver relevant advertisements based on your interests.
We do not have access to or control over third-party cookies, and we are not responsible for their privacy practices.